St. Mary Parish Raffle 2020 – Contest Rules
Michigan Raffle License No. R59230
Effective Rules Date – October 31, 2020
- All proceeds to benefit St. Mary Parish (SMP), 157 High Street, Williamston, Michigan 48895.
- Only 1,000 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket. If fewer than 350 tickets are sold, drawing will revert to a 50/50 raffle with one (1) winner.
- Two (2) winning tickets will be drawn between 10:00 am – 11:00 am, December 5, 2020 at SMP, 157, Williamston, Michigan 48895 via LIVESTREAM (Due to Holiday Light Parade being canceled due to COVID-19. The winner will be announced at the Williamston, Michigan Holiday Light Parade 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Winner shall be determined by a supervised random drawing pulled from all purchased tickets.
- The first ticket drawn will be for 1st Prize; the second ticket drawn will be for 2nd Prize.
- Need not be present to win. Winner will be notified via their listed contact information before December 10, 2020.
- 1st Place Prize is a new Jeep or another vehicle of the winner’s choosing with a transaction value (sale price net of incentives, discounts, taxes, and fees) of up to $38,000 from dealer’s stock at Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Pinckney, Michigan, or a Cash Prize of $30,000.
- Winner is responsible for sales tax, title, license fees, and income tax liability.
- Prize winner will be required to provide SMP with a valid social security number and must complete all IRS and similar forms requested by SMP prior to delivery of the prize.
- Delivery of the vehicle will be arranged through Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Pinckney, Michigan. Delivery of the vehicle is available only in Michigan.
- 2nd Place Prize is a Cash Prize of $3,000.
- Michigan law requires that the ticket seller and purchaser be 18 years of age or older.
- Winner agrees to appear in all promotional materials and have their name and likeness shown.
- All ticket sales end at 10:00 am on December 4, 2020.
- Should the raffle not be able to occur on December 5, 2020, the drawing will be held at St Mary Parish on December 7, 2020 at 10:00 am.
- Should the raffle, for any reason, not be able to be conducted at all, a full refund will be given to all those who purchased tickets by June 30, 2021.
- St Mary Parish assumes no liability for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or undelivered entries. Entries without proper payment received will be deemed invalid and shall be immediately disqualified.
- In the event of an error of any kind, we reserve the right to modify or terminate the contest.
- The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in lotteries, raffles, or similar programs are not gifts and therefore, the price of entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution. St Mary Parish will follow IRS rules in effect at the time the prize is awarded.
- Buyer must be 18 years or older. Ticket may, however, be purchased for a minor (under the age 18) who may win the prize.
This vehicle is arranged through the generosity of: Dan Hall's Pinckney